Management Fee – 10% of monthly rent received
-plus a one time setup fee of $250.00
- Tenant placement
- Monthly Reports
- Yearly tax documents
- Online account access
- Electronic payments
- Inspections w/reports (after 1st month then biannually)
- Exterior only inspections (monthly)
- Eviction protection (does not include court or legal fees)
Details of services included in the 10% PM Fee*:
• Collection of monthly rent-Tenants have multiple options to pay their rent and are expected to pay on time. If not paid by the 8th day of the month they are issued a 72 hour eviction notice. If rent is not paid by the end of the 72 hour notice an FED is filed on the next business day.
• Managing of monthly maintenance and repair-We have on staff maintenance personnel as well as a handful of trusted contractors (from maintenance to landscaping) therefor, maintenance requests are handle the next business day. Unless an emergency arises then requests are handled immediately. We do not believe in just ‘band-aiding’ problems. All maintenance issues are handled in a way that is the most beneficial to the property owners and tenants.
• Monthly and yearly owner’s reports-Owners are able to save and/or print statements at any time that reflect all income and expenses (which includes receipts and invoices). As well as end of the year reports, for tax purposes.
• Market comparable analysis reports-It is important to be able to make an informed decision on how much rent can be obtained for a property, therefore, we do all the research necessary to get the best possible value for units.
• Accounting-We use Buildium which has all the required checks and balances required by the State of Oregon. All funds are held at Chase Bank in a Client funds account audited monthly and turned into the Oregon Real-Estate Agency. TITAN has many options for owners to receive funds.
• Advertising-By advertising on all the most popular websites and apps upon 30-day notice, we are able to fill vacancies fast, we are available 7 days a week, and have a strong history of having new tenants ready to be in place before the move-out even occurs. This greatly lowers turn over costs.
• Tenant placement-15 years of experience and a strict screening policy has made us expert on finding the best possible tenants. Tenant placement includes screening (credit, criminal, tenant performance and a personal interview) all Oregon specific move-in forms and a 1 month after move-in inspection.
• Inspections-Once after move-in (or more if needed) then yearly after that TITAN will do an interior inspection of the unit and send a detailed report to our owners. Quarterly we will do exterior inspections with reports to owners if needed.
• Electronic Payments-E-pay is a worry-free way for owners draws to be deposited directly into their bank account of choice with no hassle.
• Eviction Protection-If an eviction ever needs to be filed, owners will not be charged for the time is take TITAN to file the eviction, attend the first appearance and, in rare circumstances go to trial.
Details of services included in the onetime Set-up Fee*:
• Marketing-Professional looking pictures, videos (where needed) and professional ads are created and published to all the most popular advertising sites as well as TITANS website.
• Tenant Binder– TITAN provides tenants with a Tenant Information Binder which includes appliance care, smoke alarm and CO maintenance, contact information, emergency information, safety guidelines, tenant expectations and much more.
• County, State and Federal requirements– TITAN will come the property and inspect for county, state, federal and fair housing compliance
• Utilities are no worry– Utilities are set up with interim billing as well as updating contact and billing address.
*Discounts are offered for 3-plex and above
For more information our questions, please call to set up an appointment.