TITAN offers two Full Service Management plans:
|Standard Plan||Premium Plan|
|$225.00||$225.00||One-time setup fee*|
|50%||Included||Tenant placement fee (50% of monthly rent $500.00 min)|
|Included||Included||Yearly tax documents|
|Included||Included||Online account access|
|$10.00 per month||Included||Electronic payments|
|$55.00 per inspection||Included||Inspections w/reports (After 1st month then 6mo. & yearly**)|
|$25.00 per inspection||Included||Exterior only inspections (Quarterly, monthly when needed)|
|$10.00 per month||Included||Eviction protection plan (Does not include court or legal fees.)|
*Discounts offered for multiple units properties or properties in close proximity to each other.
**Inspections are done more frequently on and as needed basis.
Both plans include (and are not limited to):
- Collection of monthly rent-Tenants have multiple options to pay their rent and are expected to pay on time. If not paid by the 8th day of the month they are issued a 72 hour eviction notice. If rent is not paid by the end of the 72 hour notice an FED is filed on the next business day.
- Managing of monthly maintenance and repair-We have on staff maintenance personnel and therefor, maintenance requests are handle the next business day. Unless an emergency arises then requests are handled immediately. We do not believe in just ‘band-aiding’ problems. All maintenance issues are handled in a way that is the most beneficial to the property and owners.
- Monthly and yearly owner’s reports-Owners receive statements every month that reflect all income and expenses (which includes receipts and invoices). As well as end of the year reports, for tax purposes.
- Market comparable analysis reports-It is important to be able to make an informed decision on how much rent can be obtained for a property, therefore, we do all the research necessary to get the best possible value for units.
- Accounting-We use Propertyware which has all the required checks and balances required by the State of Oregon. All funds are held at Chase Bank in a Client funds account audited monthly and turned into the Oregon Real-Estate Agency. TITAN has many options for owners to receive funds.
- Advertising and marketing-Advertising on all the most popular websites and apps fills vacancies the fastest, and we are available 7 days a week….we have a strong history of having units rented before the move-out even occurs. This lowers turn over costs greatly.
- Tenant placement-15 years of experience and a strict screening policy has made us expert on finding the best possible tenants. Tenant placement includes screening (credit, criminal, tenant performance and a personal interview) all Oregon specific move-in forms and a 1 month after move-in inspection.
- Inspections-Once after move-in (or more if needed) then yearly after that TITAN will do an interior inspection of the unit and send a detailed report to our owners. Quarterly we will do exterior inspections with reports to owners if needed.
- Why a set-up fee??- We will come the property and inspect for county, state, federal and fair housing compliance. We also supply tenants with a Tenant Information binder which includes appliance care, tenant expectations, smoke alarm and CO maintenance, contact information, emergency information, safety guidelines, tenant expectations and much more.
Included in Premium Plan and, as options for the Standard Plan:
- Electronic Payments-E-pay is a worry free way for owners draws to be deposited directly into their bank account of choice with no hassle.
- Eviction Protection Plan-This comes in handy if an evictions ever needs to be filed, with this option owners will not be charged for the time is take TITAN to file the eviction, attend the first appearance and, in rare circumstances go to trial.